Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tomorrow's the day!

One last post from the states before I take off in the morning. My flight leaves in 11 hours, and at this point, I just feel a calm peace and an assurance that all will work out fine. It's been a bit sad today, saying good-bye to people and knowing this is the last little bit of time with my family, but God is good and I know He always works things out for the best.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have let me know that you are praying for me, thinking about me. It really means a lot to know I have the support of all my family and friends, even if I'm not with you.

Also know that I am praying for all of you. A lot of you are yourselves getting ready to head out to places of service, some already have started. I have a feeling that God has something really special in mind for this year, I'm so excited to hear about all the ways God is working around the world!

Hasta luego....

No comments: