Sunday, July 19, 2009

God still works miracles

It´s interesting to me how often we (I) pray for things, pray for God to do a miracle, and then when He does it, we just kind of forget. Or we tend to forget how often God saves us from danger. This week one of my little boys was working on the roof and he fell through. From what I hear, he fell through the roof, through the false ceiling, and fell on a toilet and broke it. But he apparently suffered little more than a scratch. God is so good! We pray every day for the safety of our kids and employees as they go to work on roofs, with machinery, with big machetes, etc. If it weren´t for God´s continual protection, I´m sure there would have been a lot more accidents. Praise God for His physical protection.

One of the girls and I were talking about angels last night. She was telling me how much she loves her guardian angel, and how thankful she is for all the times he has kept her safe. She told me several stories that happened to her before coming to the Hogar, and they were pretty scary. And it was pretty obvious that something miraclulous had happened. She went on to say that she thinks her life was spared so she could come here and learn about God. Once again, a testament as to why this place exists. God has something special in mind for each and every one of these kids. He´s been saving them, growing them, leading them. I can´t wait to see the end results some day!

No comments: