Well, in case you were wondering, I did make it safe and sound to El Salvador. My flight got in about noon my time and then had about an hour long trip back to the orphanage. I am staying in the same house I stayed in last time (the all girls house). But I have a nicer room this time :) But all is well. It is hot here, but I'll get used to it soon. My Spanish is coming back, but slowly. I haven't gotten a chance to see a lot of my kids yet, and some of them are gone now. But the ones I have seen are so grown-up looking now! It was so nice, they decorated my room with balloons and signs and things, welcoming me back.
Anyway, more details to come....
3 comments:
Glad to know you're safely there! We'll be praying for you! Miss you.
Luv,
Jaci-lynn, Jonathan, and Lucy
Glad you made it safely, thanks for calling. That was really nice of the kids to decorate your room. Have fun with them.
Love, Mom & Alex
Yay!!! I'm so glad you got there safely!! Make sure to take lots of pics ;) I should've sent something with you for Rosi!! I forgot. Can you tell her I said hi? I've had it on my to-do list for a while to write her a letter..but you know how bad I am at it. The last time I tried to email her I don't think she ever got it.
How's the food? hehehe. You should keep a list of things you'd like to receive in a care package :)
Jen
Post a Comment