
I have so many things to write about and no time to write! I've been trying to write a blog for the last two weeks and every time I get interupted and it never happens. Anyway, I'm too tired to write much now, but I'll give you a couple of highlights. It's graduation season here. Last week we had kingergarten graduation (we have a kindergarten and pre-school here on our campus). Since I had been the English teacher for a couple of months, I got to be on the platform and give the welcome. It was quite exciting. It was really awsome to see my little kids graduating though. They were all so excited. It gives me hope for their future :) I've posted some pictures from the event, so check those out. The teacher did an awesome job of decorating the gym. Today was promotion at the regular school. I only attended the part that was for 9th grade graduation. We had 5 or 6 from here graduating. The school system here is that you graduate from 9th grade, then you have two more years, then you graduate again. Or they also have technical programs that are a little different. Anyway, the big graduation is next weekend. The program today was long and I didn't understand most of it. But the kids had fun dressing up and taking pictures. 
On Friday I helped do some Christmas shopping for the kids. I'm sure you can imagine how diffiult it can be to try and find the right size, color, style, etc for 80 kids. But it was fun and hopefully the kids will like their gifts. Hard to believe it's already Thanksgiving time. I'm sure most of you are heading off to celebrate with friends and family. We (Americans), happily, get Thanksgiving day off and will be having a big dinner, so I'm quite looking forward to that.
Well, that's all for now, happy holidays everyone, safe travels, God bless...
P.S. If anyone is interested in learning more about the school our kids attend, I just found out today that they have a website http://www.ecaselsalvador.net/

On Friday I helped do some Christmas shopping for the kids. I'm sure you can imagine how diffiult it can be to try and find the right size, color, style, etc for 80 kids. But it was fun and hopefully the kids will like their gifts. Hard to believe it's already Thanksgiving time. I'm sure most of you are heading off to celebrate with friends and family. We (Americans), happily, get Thanksgiving day off and will be having a big dinner, so I'm quite looking forward to that.
Well, that's all for now, happy holidays everyone, safe travels, God bless...
P.S. If anyone is interested in learning more about the school our kids attend, I just found out today that they have a website http://www.ecaselsalvador.net/
No comments:
Post a Comment